Brazilian Waxing Low Down
Answers To The Most Common Questions
How long should my hair be?
- We recommend 4-6 weeks of outgrowth for best removal. Your hair should be about 1/4 of an inch or longer.
Do I need to do anything before getting waxed?
- The best thing you can do before a wax is exfoliate. This can be done with a loofa, dry brush or exfoliating body wash. This is to help avoid any ingrown hairs.
Does waxing hurt?
- Waxing can be uncomfortable, but we do our best to ensure it’s pain free. We use a combo of both hard & soft wax and depending on your skin type, the type of wax used should eliminate any pain. At the end of the wax we apply a cold aloe which calms the skin.
How long will the waxing process take?
- 45-60 minutes. For those that keep up on waxing regularly, it can be as quick as 25-30 min.
What do I need to do after being waxed?
- Wear loose pants and cotton underwear. This will allow your skin to breath. We recommend only taking a warm shower in the first 12 hours if needed. For 24 hours you need to avoid physical activity and specifically anything that makes you sweat to avoid any infections. After 24 hours you’re good to exfoliate and resume all normal activities!
I’m going on vacation, when should I get my wax?
- We recommend getting waxed 2-3 days prior to leaving for vacation.
How often should I be getting waxed?
- If you’re a person who likes to keep up on waxing, we recommend setting up appointments 4-6 weeks out! The more you wax, the longer in between appointments you’ll be able to go.
We hope we’ve helped ease your mind by answering the most common questions around brazilian waxing!
All November long, Brazilian Waxing is JUST $35!
Schedule your appointment today and see what all the buzz is about! You’ll wonder why you waited so long!